Your powerful online catalogue presence
Sometimes selling products online is not the right thing for your business. There are various reasons why this may be the case:
- Your products are too complex to sell as commodities
- Other factors such as installation are integral parts of the sale
- The options for a product are too large to sell without consultation
Another reason could be that you want to test the interest in your product before engaging in a full e-commerce solution.
Realnet have built various websites that focus on displaying your product catalogue without the online e-commerce element. These websites focus on:
- Attracting visitors (potential customers)
- Providing product information clearly in an easy-to-find catalogue
- Clear calls to action e.g. enquiry form submission, email or phone call
While you may not be selling online – you still want to sell! Further features can encourage qualified contacts through:
- Quotes or enhanced enquiries
- Call-back notifications
- Live chat integration
Simple methods for complex product ranges
Building product-based websites is one of Realnet's core specialist areas. For nearly two decades, clients have turned to Realnet to help them build product websites that are visually attractive, clearly categorised, optimised for maximum lead generation and sales, and most importantly, instantly informative for visitors to the site.
Realnet offer an easy to use Product Information Manager (PIM) so you can keep all your product information easily viewable and managed online.
The PIM allows you to
- Manage any number of products, ranges, combinations, special offers and more
- Load images, videos, product information, SKUs etc.
- Keep your product information up-to-date as often as it is required
- Categorise and describe your products so that they are easily discoverable directly from Google
Our simple-to-use optimised and intelligent product websites are designed with your customer in mind, and making their route to purchase as simple and efficient as possible.
The Realnet product package comes with many features as standard. However, it's also fully customisable so if you have any special features that are unique to your business or marketplace, we can work on including that in your final website package.