Seamless system communications with your website
Removing ‘duplication of effort’ is often seen as the ‘Holy Grail’ of business system solutions; freeing up people’s time and being more productive. There are a lot of benefits in getting your internal systems ‘talking’ to your website. These include:
- Providing visitors with up-to-date information e.g. stock levels / availability
- Allowing immediate responses e.g. quotes
- Greater customer service through document provision e.g. historic activities / invoices
- Removal of duplication of effort
At Realnet, we take time to fully understand your integration needs and fully investigate the ‘touch points’ required between your back-office system and website. At this stage, all we care about is what you want the system to do. We then work with your IT people or third-party suppliers to ensure that the relevant APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) or other means for transferring data exist.
Then we collaborate to plan, build and deliver a web integration platform that is robust, quick and seamless.
Experience with SAP, Dynamics NAV and Sage
Our experience with integration projects including SAP, Microsoft Dynamics NAV (Navision) and Sage software means that we can output or input data from your website in areas such as:
- Customers, prospects or other contacts
- Quotes, orders and invoices
- Stock information including stock levels and pricing
- On-the-fly calculations such as delivery costs
- Permissions like credit accounts
Custom web integration
Modern business software usually has standard APIs, data import routines or other mechanisms to handle system to system links, so we can integrate with these.
We have also created our own interfaces for intranet to website communications.